Regulatory affairs specialist – Environmental Risk
Agrolab A/S is the leading CRO for Plant Protection Products (PPPs) in the EU North Zone. With 5 field stations in Denmark, Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania, and a dedicated team of Registration Specialists, Agrolab A/S provides our clients with the expertise needed to register their PPPs in Scandinavia and the Baltic Countries.
Due to the increased demand in the area of e-fate, Agrolab A/S is recruiting for a Regulatory affairs specialist to provide scientific and regulatory expertise in the field of environmental risk assessment of PPPs.
Principal duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare risk assessments
- Identify data and studies required to support registration
- Follow regulatory developments in the Northern Zone and within EU guidelines
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines and functional groups
- General support to the Regulatory Department
You have as minimum a master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, toxicology, eco-toxicology, biochemistry, agricultural science) and experience in a regulatory related role in the plant protection or chemical industry.
- Expertise within risk assessment (Environmental fate and ecotoxicology)
- Experience with dossier submission and procedures for PPPs (e.g. zonal authorisations, mutual recognitions, art. 43)
- Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities and policymakers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively monitor industry and regulatory activities
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Knowledge on crop protection industry: Technical, commercial, farming techniques, crop specific issues, etc.
What we can offer
Agrolab offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At Agrolab, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives gives job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation.
Please forward your application which includes a Letter of Motivation and CV to email@example.com – and write “Regulatory affairs specialist” in subject line.
This position reports to the Head of Regulatory Department
Position: Permanent position
Workplace: Fyn or Home Office: Agrolab’s headquarters are at Nørre Aaby, Fyn, Denmark. However, we are interested in finding the best candidate to strengthen our Regulatory Team and we therefore encourage all suitable candidates to apply.
Application deadline: The deadline for applications is Friday, May 22nd. However, we will evaluate applications in an on-going basis so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact
|Jesper Yngvesson |
Business Development Manager, Co-Owner
Phone: +46 706 34 84 85
|Sandra Jørgensen |
Head of Regulatory Department
Phone: +45 27 51 62 75