Agrolab is the leading CRO for Plant Protection Products (PPPs) in the EU North Zone. With 5 field stations in Denmark, Sweden, Latvia and Lithuania, and a dedicated team of registration specialists, we provide our clients with the expertise needed to register their PPPs in Scandinavia and the Baltic Countries.
We support our clients through the entire process of authorization of a plant protection product (PPP) in the Northern Zone, as well as with the registration of biostimulants and fertilizers.
Due to increased demand in our regulatory department, we are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to strengthen our team.
We are looking for someone with a few years of experience with regulatory work in the field of plant protection products, who can work independently on administrative regulatory tasks.
Your responsibilities include for example:
- Preparing administrative documents for various types of submissions
- Translating or creating product labels and use instructions
- Compilation and submission of dossiers
- Follow up on applications and communication with authorities
- Providing answers to client queries
- Following regulatory developments in the Northern Zone and EU
You have as minimum a master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, toxicology, eco-toxicology, biochemistry, agricultural science) and a few years of experience in a regulatory related role in the plant protection industry, regulatory authorities or in consulting.
- Experience with dossier submissions and various application procedures for PPPs (in the Northern Zone)
- Experience in collaborating with regulatory authorities and policymakers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Translation skills in a Scandinavian or Baltic language are an advantage
- Experience with environmental risk assessments (environmental fate and ecotoxicology) or the writing of biological dossiers is an advantage, but not a requirement
What we offer
Agrolab offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. You will work with and gain experience with a wide variety of active ingredients, products, and tasks from many different stakeholders.
At Agrolab, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon trust, straightforward communication and clear objectives give job satisfaction and a good team spirit. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation.
Please forward your application which includes a Letter of Motivation and CV to email@example.com – and write “Regulatory Affairs Specialist” in the subject line.
Position: Permanent position
Workplace: Nørre Aaby (DK), Malmö (SE), Copenhagen (DK), Saldus (LV), Mazeikiai (LT) or Home Office. We are interested in finding the best candidate to strengthen our regulatory team and we are flexible in terms of workplace.
Application deadline: The deadline for applications is Monday, February 6th. However, we will evaluate applications in an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact
Phone: +45 27 51 63 75
When applying for a position at Agrolab, we will process the personal information contained in the application. The personal data may, as appropriate, be processed based on Article 6. Point 1f.
Agrolab does not, as a starting point, collect and process sensitive personal data. However, if you submit material to us that contains sensitive personal information – for example, health information in an email – we consider it your acceptance that we can store the information. However, we will not use the information in other contexts.
Your application is deleted no later than 12 months after receipt of the application, unless you have given written consent that the information can be processed and stored for a longer period.